Thread: Emergency Warning - Home Depot Scam

Default Emergency Warning - Home Depot Scam

Please tell your husband/male friends, etc.
    shopping at Home Depot about this scam!

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught my neighbor by surprise.

Over the last month he became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex window cleaner, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet...!!

He had his wallet stolen March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 28th. Also April 2nd & 4th, twice on the 8th, 9th, and three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each~~ He has found cheaper ones for $1.99 at Big Lots and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. He already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Home Depot.....

Alek,

You need a bus trip, NOW!

Alek - which Home Depot location was it that your friend encountered these very bad girls? (I need the information so I can be sure to steer clear of that Home Depot. No, really!) LOL!

If you need to contact me in the next couple of days, I may be out buying wallets....er.....supplies!