Quote Originally Posted by dsaylrn View Post
We are new Prevost owners and we checked out virtually every agency. I was finally told that GEICO is new to RV coverage and they were underpriced right now, based on very little claims history for this product line, which most likely will not last long.....when I talked with Progressive, they told me that GEICO had the best rates now hands down.
Debbie
Dwight & Debbie - welcome to the asylum! Never fear - most of the inmates are harmless! Tell us a little about yourselves and your new bus! It saves us having having to make up lies about you to fill in the blanks! Do join in and have as much fun as you can take. There is an incredible amount of knowledge and expertise about all things Prevost and conversions within this group. Don't be shy about asking questions about your new bus and sharing your own knowledge/expertise. You'll always get answers to your questions and sometimes they're even correct! Your POG membership is the best $10 a year you'll spend on your bus!

I see you're in Salem, AL. That's only a little over 2 hours from us. When you are in the Atlanta area, give us a shout for an impromptu POG micro-rally or even for just a quick meal to swap bus stories and other lies!