Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: help 97 vogue

You are doing the right thing by allowing the POG members to guide you through the purchase process. There is an extraordinary amount of experience behind this collective group which is invaluable when considering a bus.

I know first hand, because I failed to take advantage of this experience prior to our purchase.

I love our Liberty, and it is the best suited bus that I've seen so far for us, but I would have been much better prepared to understand the costs that I was to eventually bear, or to negotiate a better deal, had I taken the opportunity to become better informed before I signed the deal. As Jon has said time and time again, "I didn't know what I didn't know." In reality, I got pretty lucky.

The good news is that there is the right bus out there for you, and purchase prices have never been better. Keep looking.

Good luck on your search..... and keep posting those questions, it's the only way to learn.

Don't give up on your dream for a Prevost, the right one is there waiting for you to discover it so don't give up. Going by your 814 area code, you are not too far from me. I live off I 80 in Ohio at the PA line. (As I write this I am at a campground in State College, PA.) If I can be of any help please call me at 330-550-6020.