Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FMCA Rally - Charlotte

Default FMCA Rally - Charlotte

Anyone else going to the Rally? Prevost Row should be real interesting. We go in Sunday and will be there until Thursday.

ken&ellen Guest

Default Good luck

According to FMCA mag....bring your extension cord! I can see that 30Amps turning into 20-25 Amps. Too hot not to have a full 50 Amps. Went to Perry ' 05 for FMCA...never again. I will save my money and diesel for a POG rally! Ken

Default FMCA Rally

Tom, sorry, we will not be attending. We decided to go to the Parliament Rally (with our Vantare coach--ha!) on Tuesday at the Bear Creek RV park. I have not heard encourgaging things about the set-up for the rally in Charlotte--lots of dry camping and believe me, it will be hot there!! Ken and Ellen suggested a long extension cord--I would say bring a few fans with you as well Have fun and give us a full report.

Debi and BOB-00

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Tom The Truckman:

Debi made us go to the Parliament Travel Club rally and we're headed out in the morning for Asheville. Having been to the MEGA-rallies, we've come to really like the Parliament rallies.

Rumor has it that there may be a spot or two available there (Beginning Tuesday pm). Since you didn't make it OSH, how about a run over to Asheville?

Contact is stevem@parliamentcoach.com, if you can break away?

There will be an undisclosed POG event occurring at the Parliament Travel Club rally, should be you able to attend, that you wouldn't want to miss.

My lips are sealed.

Tom, oh yes, I am very powerful and MADE Jeff come to the Parliament rally We would love for the two of you to head on over to Bear Creek and party with us. It appears I cannot trust Jeff--he is keeping secrets from me!

Debi and Bob-00

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Debi, the all-powerful POG person! Have your camera handy, as you may be the first POG person to witness the awesome event.

The Sled Dog doesn' even know about it yet.

Now that's a secret.

You're killing me Jeff, just killing me I will have my camera ready and Helen (who is not a sled dog for those of you who have never had the pleasure of meeting her) obviously does not know or she would have spilled the beans during our chat yesterday. Can I bribe you to tell me???

Debi and BOB-00

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Not a chance.

But you will be the first to know in Asheville.

JDUB tagged Helen as the Sled Dog as she is loyal, trustworthy and leads us into unknown territory with faith and confidence.

She likes it!

Thanks for the invite to Ashville, if we get bored, we will let you know. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Ken - I had good juice at Perry, no complaints. Besides, since I now have all new house batteries, all I need is juice for the chargers. The inverters will run 2 A/C's for 2+ hours now. I'm dry camping now and believe it our not, hot in upstate NY.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

We were met here in Asheville by the vivacious and charming Debi and Bob-OO. Nice Parliament H-45 D/S.

Debi thought that we had 'blinged-up,' disappointed to hear that the Vogue has stock LEDs.

And LEDs are likely not going to be enough for Santa Fe.

Stay tuned.