Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tsssssssssssssssssssssss.........

Quote Originally Posted by hhoppe View Post
    Adam: After hearing you perform with your Fiddle (violin) I want you to stay out from under that bus. Take the bus to a truck service shop and pay them to replace the valve. I'm sure you can make a deal with the tech. there not to play a violin and you will not chance damaging highly trained and conditioned fingers and hands. This is your Pa Pa talking Son, so pay attention. Trade him performance tickets for his work and you both will be winners. The Poggers that have heard Adam play will agree with this post.
    Harry,
    you are too kind. I'll take that advice Pa Pa :-) Now, if I could just find somebody to un-mash that stainless steel rub rail that my wife used to uproot an iron gate at the National Park in St. Augustine, FL. :-) "Ohhhh," she said, "when you turn hard to the right, the back of the bus swings out to the left ever so slightly." I giver her a hard time, but she did put in about 20,000 miles this year without incident. It was mile # 20,001 that got her. Gotta love a lady who can drive a bus though!

Hope to see you sometime soon!

~Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adamdegraff View Post
    Harry,
    Gotta love a lady who can drive a bus though!

Adam - I totally agree! I love that Vita can provide relief driving when we are on long runs. Besides, she looks hot behind the wheel of that beast!

Adam: Take a picture of the damaged rub rail with exact location and measured length. I'll see what I can do to fix or replace it. Are you going to make OKC for the POG rally in Oct.?
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Harry our bus will not be at Ok but can I ship you the engine bay doors off it. One has a dent and the other has a big scratch

I got a better idea I will hand them off to Chalupka coming across on his way to the rally you can dazzle everyone with your tallent straighten them at the rally and he can haul them back for me.
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 07-16-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Adam: Take a picture of the damaged rub rail with exact location and measured length. I'll see what I can do to fix or replace it. Are you going to make OKC for the POG rally in Oct.?
    I'll do it. But I have shows in Ohio during the POG OKC rally. Wish I could have made it. If something changes though, I'm there!

Thanks,

Adam

Default Harry's right!

Adam: After hearing you perform with your Fiddle (violin) I want you to stay out from under that bus. Take the bus to a truck service shop and pay them to replace the valve. I'm sure you can make a deal with the tech. there not to play a violin and you will not chance damaging highly trained and conditioned fingers and hands. This is your Pa Pa talking Son, so pay attention. Trade him performance tickets for his work and you both will be winners. The Poggers that have heard Adam play will agree with this post.
    AMEN Harry, those youngsters are Grrrrreat!

Regarding future SS repairs. This ole guy has been retired from Melrose Metal Products Inc. for over ten years. My son Mitch Hoppe owns and operates the company now. They are very capable of repairing (if possible) or replacing your SS Prevost parts as required. Please contact them at mhoppe@gomelrose.com. Mitch will be happy to give you a cost estimate.
    Please remember large dents strech the metal and cannot be shrunk back into place. Deep scratches remove too much material and cannot be restored.
    New parts are best replaced by using pre polished and papered SS sheet cut and press brake formed into original shapes.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

A large dent and a deep scratch describes our back doors perfectly Harry. I will expect that will need replacing.