Quote Originally Posted by hhoppe View Post
Adam: After hearing you perform with your Fiddle (violin) I want you to stay out from under that bus. Take the bus to a truck service shop and pay them to replace the valve. I'm sure you can make a deal with the tech. there not to play a violin and you will not chance damaging highly trained and conditioned fingers and hands. This is your Pa Pa talking Son, so pay attention. Trade him performance tickets for his work and you both will be winners. The Poggers that have heard Adam play will agree with this post.
Harry,
you are too kind. I'll take that advice Pa Pa :-) Now, if I could just find somebody to un-mash that stainless steel rub rail that my wife used to uproot an iron gate at the National Park in St. Augustine, FL. :-) "Ohhhh," she said, "when you turn hard to the right, the back of the bus swings out to the left ever so slightly." I giver her a hard time, but she did put in about 20,000 miles this year without incident. It was mile # 20,001 that got her. Gotta love a lady who can drive a bus though!

Hope to see you sometime soon!

~Adam