Gordon and Adam, there are many posts on bus support points.
Use the search tool.
I have included one for you.
Your manual also has a diagram.

http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/...support+points

Dale made his supports similar to what Joe described.

Gordon in theory the hyd. jack is not a proper and safe support because there is the possibility however remote that it will fail in some way and leak down on you. You only need one failure to ruin your day.

Some other things to consider when supporting the bus are you must be on level ground or the bus may tip the supports however strong and send the bus down at a rate of 32ft/sec/sec., that's like faster than you can scoot out from under.
Another is the nature of the surface on which you will be working. The supporting surface must be capable of supporting the weight of the bus concentrated in four points of surface contact. Do not assume that a concrete surface is strong enough. It may be to thin or of a composition that does not have a compressive strength per square inch high enough to support the bus. If your work area is in question place your supports on large pads to distribute the load over a larger area.
If you are at all doubtful do not proceed until you get on site expert help.
I have only offered tips and general info on the topic. I do not make any claim that they are all inclusive or fool proof.

JIM

JIM