Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Member - Any NASCAR Fans? I have a few questions

Welcome Tim, I'm also new to the group but have stayed low so as not to become a target, seems to be working so far. So, will you still associate with us when you become rich an famous?

Default Thanks for the help

Thank you guys for all the help- I was surprised to see so many responses within 24 hours!

We're going to look into wiring the trailer to the bus tomorrow, so we will see how it goes. Probably put our order in for one of those satellite systems as well. I really appreciate all the help - I'll be sure to keep up with you guys on here...

Our next NASCAR event is NEXT Friday, July 24th in Indianapolis. It will be televised live on SPEED Channel - just look for the #00 Aaron's Truck -

THANKS AGAIN - Tim Jr.

Hey Tim and Nikki,

Welcome to POG! As others have stated POG people are a braintrust of information. Liberty's are great coaches, our first Prevost was a liberty.

Do you know Tad and Jodi Geschickter, JTG racing? I believe it is Woods Brothers/JTG as of this year? Lots of changes and sponsorships. Nice people and Jodi is involved with animal rescue work which is how we met. She is also on the board of our Pilots N Paws group that Jon and I started with the help of POG.

Look forward to watching you race!

Debi and Bob-05 (or Bob-00 who will always be that to Mango :-)

Welcome Tim.
    We do follow Nascar. In fact we just got back from Chicagoland with our bus.

Good luck at Indy. If Kyle "you know who" runs his truck at Indy, don't forget to wave at him as you pass him on the back straight.

P.S. Any one that drives a Prevost and a Chevy has to be a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by tjr00 View Post
    Thanks for checking our post. If you're into NASCAR check out www.timjr.com - that's us.

Anyway- I found a lot of helpful info on this site, we recently bought a 93 Prevost XL by Liberty and are still trying to figure some of the small things out.

We are looking to add a new in-motion satellite system, considering the King-Dome Trac-King #9762 and would like to hear any suggestions or advice.

And for anyone that may be a little more advanced in the trailer wiring area- does anyone make an adaptor for the 6-pin round trailer plug (prevost wired into the bumper) that will allow us to connect a 7-way blade plug into it (from a 20' enclosed trailer)?

THANKS!
    Tim Jr.

Both new member and NASCAR fan. We're primary sponsor for the #25 Cajun Industries Toyota Tundra driven by Terry Cook in the Camping World Series. You can find race photos on our racing page at www.cajunusa.com and www.htmotorsports.com. TracStar is the way to go. I've had a KVH system for two years in a Newmar and it worked fine except it tended to loose the signal when parked. I would have to turn off the dish when stationary. I've not had that problem with the TracStar in my new Prevost Country Coach. Good luck on the track

Quote Originally Posted by Kenj View Post
    Both new member and NASCAR fan. We're primary sponsor for the #25 Cajun Industries Toyota Tundra driven by Terry Cook in the Camping World Series. You can find race photos on our racing page at www.cajunusa.com and www.htmotorsports.com. TracStar is the way to go. I've had a KVH system for two years in a Newmar and it worked fine except it tended to loose the signal when parked. I would have to turn off the dish when stationary. I've not had that problem with the TracStar in my new Prevost Country Coach. Good luck on the track
    Welcome Ken! At this rate, POG will be able to have its own NASCAR Series soon!

Thumbs up

Welcome Ken, nice to have you aboard.

JIM

Smile

Maybe with a 2 wheel race bike mixed in, who needs doors and 4 wheels anyway?

Welcome Kenj and Tjr. Glad to have you spend your money cause my bailout stimulus hasn't showed up in the mail box yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Did I see Kenj in a Country Coach? Country Coach people are special! There seems to be an increase in activity in the CC category.

I have been busier than normal answering Email questions about CC from interested parties in possibly joing the CC ranks among POG . Can't tell anymore yet, as it is a secret and the secret handshake has not taken place yet.

Sometimes Liberty and Marathon folks want to move up. I mean trade.

New guys: A big serious WELCOME aboard. We are always serious here (not) and no kidding around.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Hi Roger. What do you do in your spare time? Your the CC man!
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide