Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sturgis

dalej Guest

Granvil,

Head south of Rapid, SD to Chadron, NE then Southeast on hwy #2 until Grand Island and then give me a call for a overnight and visit.

G-Man,

If your not going to see Dale & Jan (I would if I were you) and want to get off the beaten path and still do good speeds, jump off I-90 at Murdo route 83 south all the way to N. Platte, NE. Decent campground at N. Platte called Holiday RV Park, I-80 & 83 and Hog friendly.

Dale: thanks for the invite...we are mapping our return trip and will try and take you up on your offer. Truk: will try to check it out,thanks.
    Granvil Tracy
    2000 Vantare XLV45, S-2

Dale: ended up staying another day in Sturgis so it looks like we will make the express run back to N.Carolina. Thanks for the invite and will make it a point to stop in next time. If you find yourself in So. Florida look us up.
    Granvil Tracy
    2000 Vantare XLV45, S-2

jelmore Guest

Granville ... if we came through there just for a Friday or Saturday night, is there a place to dry camp? Seems like the RV parks, if a space is available, only reserve for a week. Or maybe we don't want to dry camp in town during this week? Maybe a drive in with the car would be better and park the bus out of town?

Jim I wouldnt know where to direct you... we stayed at a place called big rig resorts 605 347-1510. There are a ton of places along I -90..also the main drag into town is Junction ave. There was a house on the right hand side about a mile from the interstate on Junction that was offering to park in their driveway..looked like they had electric pedestal. Sadly we have left already or I would get the number for you. call me at 305 799-4193 if you need more color.
    Granvil Tracy
    2000 Vantare XLV45, S-2