I can tell you one thing for sure these buses are dangerous for your pocketbook, your wanting to roll, and your safety! After having bus washed it was parked beside my office at a major intersection. My wife dropped me off to put Bus in garage while she went to store. I climbed up to the 3rd step and reached over to turn off Air Cond. Before I unplugged from power. I instead pushed the floor slide button which extended an hit me in the lower shin and push backward out of the bus on the Hot, Hot concrete. I was
Stunned for a few minutes and just lay there. I then started to call my sons and wife but no answer. I finally got my wife on the phone and she came back to office and I managed to climb in the car and go to hospital. After MUCHO suffering, Whining, X-rays, Mri’s
I was admitted. Several fractured ribs, upper pelvic bone an some internal internal bleeding requiring 2 pints of blood and 7 days I am finally HOME!!.

I do really appreciate everyone’s concerns and best wishes for my well being. Belonging to this group of people has got to be one of the highlights of my life. Your friendship and
Comaradie is the best!
By the way the Dynamic Duo (JDUB & MANGO) struck again and had a great meal delivered to my house just in time for our evening meal. My thanks to them an may their lust for life and fun never end! Dan