Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bus Attack!!!!

Smile Bus Attack!!!!

I can tell you one thing for sure these buses are dangerous for your pocketbook, your wanting to roll, and your safety! After having bus washed it was parked beside my office at a major intersection. My wife dropped me off to put Bus in garage while she went to store. I climbed up to the 3rd step and reached over to turn off Air Cond. Before I unplugged from power. I instead pushed the floor slide button which extended an hit me in the lower shin and push backward out of the bus on the Hot, Hot concrete. I was
    Stunned for a few minutes and just lay there. I then started to call my sons and wife but no answer. I finally got my wife on the phone and she came back to office and I managed to climb in the car and go to hospital. After MUCHO suffering, Whining, X-rays, Mri’s
    I was admitted. Several fractured ribs, upper pelvic bone an some internal internal bleeding requiring 2 pints of blood and 7 days I am finally HOME!!.

I do really appreciate everyone’s concerns and best wishes for my well being. Belonging to this group of people has got to be one of the highlights of my life. Your friendship and
    Comaradie is the best!
    By the way the Dynamic Duo (JDUB & MANGO) struck again and had a great meal delivered to my house just in time for our evening meal. My thanks to them an may their lust for life and fun never end! Dan
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

Dan,

You get better real soon. We need you in OKC to fill out the POG string band.

Dan, we are so glad to hear that you are on the mend. I must admit, in my brief time with these buses I've heard a lot of reasons to not have slides, but this one is completely new!

Welcome back Dan, glad your OK.

Good to hear you're home, Dan.

Get well soon.....

Dan,
    Glad to hear that you are at home and on the mend!

Hi Dan

We are so happy to hear you are home and recovering.

Miles & Laura Circo
    2004 Country Coach XLII D/S

Glad your on the mend, Dan. I know that you will make a full recovery in no time flat. Still, if you want the POG rate on a bed at one of the nursing homes, let me know.
    The POG rate is twice the regular price but includes full hookups.

I glad to here your home Dan. We have all had our run ins to some degree with our Coaches so don't feel bad. I remember walking around the corner from the back to the bedroom slide of my Coach and clipping my head on the slide-out. Just about knocked me out, and opened up a nice size hole in my forehead. So now I have a hard hat.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Welcome home Dan. I crushed my hand on a hitch in the blazing sun and went down with no one around back when I was much younger. Thank God.