Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Under Bus Foam

You can make a "form" to hold the spray foam out of several layers of newspaper. It will be strong enough to hold the foam in place (just be careful to not over-fill; that stuff expands like crazy!) and you can peel off the newspaper when cured.

Not easy, and can be REAL messy, but if it's in an area where appearance isn't a priority is worth a try.

Default Foam not Fuel

Thanks for the WEB site for the foam. The mechanic said that he was told to tell me that to replace the foam would cost $ 500.00 and that it was a two part kit that could not be reused after it was started. He also stated that canned foam would not work as it will not stick.

The fuel thing is a sore topic in our bus. When we first hooked up I was driving the American Eagle with Montana plates. She was new to this so she did not question anything I said. When we would fuel in Indiana I would ask her to write down a DOT number so we could get the discount on the fuel. She didnt think that was quite right but asked how I thought I could explain the commercial side of my venture. After 1 heartbeat I replied that we have a freezer in one bay and we transport frozen Buffalo semen. I dont hear too well so I didnt catch her comment. Well last year returning from Spearfish we stopped at the Iron City fuel stop in Gary IN, Sandra went into the station with cash and DOT number in hand. Meanwhile a chap walked up while I was fueling and copied the description of our rig and our tag number. Sensing trouble I explained our mission and our hurry to get on the road. I was done fueling and no Sandra so I ambled to the station. Lets not go any further but say things are much different now, I have to go in and do the finance stuff. True story but dont you dare ever ask Sandra about Buffalo Semen.
    Ed
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

Yeah, right. You just shared a secret with about 300 of your closest friends. I won't say anything, but I want to folllow her around OKC to see the reaction when folks start asking what her role is in the Buffalo Semen production process is.