Thread: Oshkosh 09 Official Sign Up Thread

Hybrid View

Jeff, I thought you were the wizard that could trade anything to ultimately get what you want? Are you still the founder and exclusive member of the TBC (In your case the THREE bus club)?

This is your chance. Trade that bus shell for whatever you can get to turn into money.

I agree with Mike. That bus needs to sit at the front of Camp Schoeller and that is going to take getting there very early. I would surmise a week ahead might not be too early. You need to sign up to be an EAA member to camp there. If you are late and have to be in the back your traffic will be nil.

Ebay. That's the answer. Take what you can get, lick your wounds amd move on.

Hey Mango,

B-O-B XX and I will unfortunately not be able to attend OshKosh.....hopefully someone can park in our spot! I know Jon needs help manning the Pilots N Paws booth so I am trusting ya'll to help him out--he will be the guy with the paw on his chest

We'll be with you in spirit!!

Debi and Bob-05, xx, etc........

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Jeff that H-3 45 DS shell makes it 4 right? Or did you get rid of one?

I am thinking about taking our bus to the airshow.

I have asked a very dear friend of mine if he would like to attend and does. All the walking around for displays would be out of the question he is close to 80.

He used to fly his plane in years ago and just sitting at the end of the runway for a day or so watching and participating would really be fun for both of us.

We will see, I will need a driver I think I got one. Deb will be staying behind and it would only be for 2 nights.

Jeff have you givin up on your Angola?

jelmore Guest

Is there room for another in the POG bus lot, or should we look in the other RV parking? Definitely looking forward to the show. Jon, we'd be happy to help out if you still need it.

Jim,

I added you to the list. Should be plenty of room.

Mike

We have a 10 X 10 booth, so unlike Sun N Fun where we had a 20 X 30 space with a 16 X 16 tent we will have limited booth space. That's good news and bad news.

The good news is I only have to set up a long table, a short table, put up a couple of banners and set out a couple of dog crates with some furry toy animals, brochures and I'm done.

The bad news is we don't have a big area to set out all the 10 chairs we had at S N F so it can be a gathering spot for folks to sit, rest and socialize. I doubt if we can have more than 2 folks in the booth at any time. We'll just have to see.

I welcome the help because this will give me a chance to go pee, see the other exhibits, eat lunch, or just take a break. I have no clue how many PNP folks are going to drop in and give a hand.

Building D, booth 4143

This to us is a big deal because this will be the kickoff to encourage pilots to register as transport pilots and to participate in our pilotsnpaws 5000, an event scheduled for Sept. 12 thru the 20th in which we want to transport 5000 animals to safety. While we are working on pilots, Debi is working on rescues to get animals to be transported. POG started all this with the seed money in Sevierville.