Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Country Coach - 40' Prevost

Default Country Coach - 40' Prevost

I received the New Destinations Magazine from CC and there was an interesting comment made by Matt Howard.

"For the interested buyer, we will absolutely build a 40' Prevost XLII conversion."

I was under the impression the 40's from Prevost were long gone.

Tom,

I got my magazine yesterday, and I think you would look right at home in that 2010 45' Double Slide for $1,624,596. Don't let it get away. I'd hate to see Jon "one-up you" on this one.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Dale,

I think Jon would make a great buyer for the 08 Quad Slide Rhapsody at 1 million!

Since slides have proven to be an engineering problem for Prevost, and the latest configuration has adversely impacted bay storage space I have opted instead for the 14 foot option.

I have chosen this because I live in the land of single and double wides.

To drive my new 14 foot wide bus, all I need are pilot cars in front and back with flahsing amber lights. On my new 14 foot wide coach I have the requisite yellow wide load graphics tastefully applied using an attractive type face.

Because my new coach has been registered as a mobile home (not a motor home) I have opted for the 70 foot length. In keeping with my previously posted standards it will not have slides, but a second mobile home in trail that will bolt up to the side, making the entire coach 28 X 70 feet. The only downside to this is I have already been advised by Flying J that I am not allowed to overnight in the RV area. The skin is riveted, and it is a tasteful vinyl with a faux wood grain. As would be expected the coach is supplied with a whole coach engine driven AC system known as OTR. Of course it is so large in capacity (300,000 BTU) when it is running the coach does not have enough HP to reach highway speeds.

There is no need for a toad because the pilot cars will be available to us when we are parked. So far we have been unable to find a suitable campground in the Big Rigs book, so we overnight in what is called a "trailer park".

Jon: You are really catching on to the "Tennessee Thing".

Next thing we will hear is you are getting a government check. And you are "entitled" to more.

I think I saw you on the road the other day - you should at least let the coon dogs ride in the back of the truck instead of running along under the trailer.

I have some old wooden pallets you can have - they will make you a fine porch.

You have a good idea. How in the world is the tax assessor ever gonna catch you? No mailbox?
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Jon's new rig sound nice and unique. I hope he installs plastic shields on all sides (not just the front) to totally protect it.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

HEy truk,

What page is this comment on. My eyes aren't seeing it. We received our "NEW Destinations" as well, and haven't own a CC for 7 years.
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

Page 7 - Top middle paragraph...

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradobus View Post
    HEy truk,

What page is this comment on. My eyes aren't seeing it. We received our "NEW Destinations" as well, and haven't own a CC for 7 years.
    I started receiving it when I spent a few minutes a few years ago "building my Prevost" on line. The publication keeps on coming.....
    Towson Engsberg
    2006 Legendary XLii DS

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

I think I am going to be the first with a stainless shield. Once a year I will take it off and send it to Harry for smoothining. I will not have to worry about polishing behind it cause you wont be able to see it. In fact if done correctly you would not even notice the shield either.

Bunch a dummies or what. How many converters are there and how long have they been doing this?

I got more.

This would also be the BIG CHANCE for all you deprived H-3fers to get a little bling.
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 06-18-2009 at 11:40 PM.