Uh, Dale.........When I said blow up air bags, I was thinking some that are installed. Like on someone's bus.

Since I learned (for example) that our shock absorbers limit upward travel on the front suspension, will an air bag explode before it tears the attachment ring off of a shock absorber?

Air bags carry a max pressure limit of 100 PSI (molded into the body of the air bag). Is that really true? At what pressure will they explode.

If a doubler really doubles pressure, what happens when we hook a pair of them in series? Will that pressure explode tires? Or will the wheels fail first, both of which have a stated pressue limit of 130 PSI.

At what pressure will our bus air tanks explode? Can we run brake system pressure into a doubler and then into the aux system and see if pocket doors and floor slides will really slam shut?

The OKC rally can really be fun if a few of you will volunteer to let me use your coaches for experimental purposes. I usually calm down after I take my meds, but I really like destructive testing.