Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Liberty Generator Fan Blower, Intermittent

Lew,

Have Kathy follow you in the car to see if the coach leans like you feel it is. The ride height valves (not the Norgren leveling valves) control the air pressure in the air bags, and if your coach leans excessively and is slow to straighten up the problem could be in the valves which have a built in delay. The delay limits how fast they respond so the coach actually has to lean a little and for a short period of time before they add or dump air to straighten the coach back up. Some leaning is normal.

If you want to see if the coach leans yourself, ask Winchester to get in your coach and walk side to side. That will show the same thing.

Cmon to SF. it's only money.

Lew,

Jon is correct here. Come to Santa Fe, Jon will drive your coach whilst I run side to side and you follow in the Lewster Toad. If we can tip it over, have the wrecker haul it to Prevost; if it stays upright, then all is well.

And the trip will cost you 40% less that it would have last month. It's like getting to Arkansas for free. And you can meet Mike and I in Oklahoma City where we can smoke by Roger and the Anal Vortex somewhere along I-40.

Gas.jpg

Chris and Debbie Yates Guest

Hey Jerry,
    If you and Mike are planning to cut a huge hole in the air all the way down I40 that sounds like an opportunity for me to save a fortune on fuel if I can get in your draft!
    When are you pulling out of OKC?

Chris

We have a weird schedule. Mike is going to be in Kansas City, Rae and I are going to the football game in Manhattan, KS on Saturday, so we are going to meet in Stillwater on Sunday, so we will leave out of there and be thru OKC Monday on our way to overnight in Amarillo.

We leave there Tuesday morning and will dry camp at the balloon campground on Tuesday then on to Santa Fe on Wednesday morning to check it and secure the perimeter and set out all the gear for bling warfare.

We can coordinate a rendezvous with you in OKC, but we won't be the guys doing 62.5mph. We would be way happy to have you along and you are welcome to hang out at the balloon deal Tuesday night. We are only there to harass Tom (truk4u) and seine up Mike's wife, MangoDonna, from the airport. If we can get Jon and Roger to leave Tennessee on say, Friday or Saturday, they might make it to Amarillo by Monday evening and we can have a pre-Rally dinner there.

Roger,

There might be merit in what size 63 says. I can use some of that hot air to propel my coach and possibly get it up to 64.23 MPH.

For those that want to follow the best Fast Roger and I will overnight Sunday in Brinkley AR, El Reno OK on Moday, and Santa Rosa NM on Tuesday.

Chris and Debbie Yates Guest

We will be racing in Hallett OK, leaving Sunday evening, so we would like to hookup (thanks for the invitation.) Just say where and when, we will be there.
    I can't stay awake at 62.5 mph so crank it up.
    Any reservations required for Amarillo or dry camping at the balloon festival?

Chris

My pal Roger (who is giving me a BMW M3) will probably set the pace. I think he has to drive from campground to campground before his air bags deflate. We have reservations in campgrounds at each location, and I know for sure there are no spaces available at Santa Rosa because of the balloon festival.

Speedy V tailed driver JDUB and his sidekick baffle boy Mango may have flexible arrangements and they may also crank up the speed now that diesel fuel is less per gallon than mixed drinks at Mango's.

Chris,

Then this will be too easy. Just come from Hallett to Stillwater on Sunday and we can go from there on Monday. Send me an e-mail and we can work it out.

JW

jwinchester@boots-coots.com

or

jdub@jondontknowshitaboutbling.com

Chris,

According to the folks at the Balloon festival there is no problem camping on Tuesday night at their dry camp location, which I undertstand is just a shuttle bus ride away from the launch area. The fancy shmancy VIP area Truk4u is camped at is full - although if Tom gave up his portable tennis court next to his bus we could probably fit in.

My only committment is to be able to pick up my sweetie at the Alb. airport at 3pm.

Love to have you join us as Jerry and I can draft you to save some Lewbucks in fuel.

Mike

or email me at: GoodlookingMango@FastRogeraintsofastafterall.Pog
    Last edited by MangoMike; 09-28-2006 at 04:39 PM.

You are GoodLookingMango with that avatar. Or is it just me? No Pun.