Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ernest Borgnine

I just re-watched the video, and I'm guessing that is NOT the bus I looked at. I *thought* it was a Beaver, and I remember the skylites, which don't appear to be in the bus in the video.

I would have likely been looking around a 1990 model bus, as that's what I was looking for in my first bus. I wouldn't have been looking at later models.

I wasn't able to locate any pictures, or even emails from Mr Olivers, but I had substantial dealings with them.

Oh well. I looked at a LOT of buses at that time, so the details are a bit unclear.

Ray

I was searching for something else and came across this- this is good..............
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Ray the story is as I remember that coach in the video is a Country Coach, but he had a 1990 XL converted by Beaver before that. The owner of CC talked him out of the Beaver and he stay with them after that. His 1990 Beaver had the Skylite windows.

The Borgnines owned Beaver Bus #10. It currently resides in Washington State. It is one of four coaches we have identified that have the Astral windows or two pair of windows in the salon ceiling
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

I bought the used VHS on Amazon last year. I thought it fitting to play in the relic of a player built into my bedroom above the night stand. Real classic!