Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini Get Together Walland, TN

Di and I are in. We will be at both dinners and will talk with all attending regarding the concerts.

I misspoke this morning. The 26th is the concert night that will have a jazzy influence, not the 27th. We can talk more about it at dinner. In any event, don't forget to bring a comfy pillow for your rear end at the concerts!

Also, I will keep track of names and make the reservations. I have Jon/Di, Deb/Jay for both the 21st and 27th. I assume Dan/Jo and Sandy/Ed want to do both, too, but I'll wait to see your post before I count you in for sure. (There will be plenty of meals to eat in the cafeteria, so you won't miss out on much except the free ice cream!) Sawdust, let us know if you are in the area either of these nights. What about it Micki and Roger? Anyone else nearby considering it?

Deb

sawdust_128 Guest

Thank you for the update. We have been delayed getting out of Raleigh but expect to get on with it sometime in the next 72 hours.

Will keep that info in mind as we head toward the west and the uplands.

Default POG Traveling Band Eat and Greet

Deb/ Jay: Sorry to have missed seeing Eric. I was informed that he stopped by to see us and we were eating and beaching and eating some more in Mytle Beach.

We wish him safe travels - that is a long "a" Trip.!!!

Micki and I will plan to attend the eat and visit Jun 27. Let us know where to meet at the campground or the resturant? We will be traveling Non Bus mode.

I was pleased to learn that A1 is picking up the tab cause after feeding and entertaining this crew this week,-- I am broke.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Did someone else get the nickname "A-1"? Who is that person picking up the tab?

Roger and Micki:
    Glad you are having fun at the beach. Eric told me he was planning to stop by, then I forgot to ask he he had seen you. Now I know.

We'll let you know what best meeting spot is when we get closer to time. It depends on how involved the campers are in Saturday's activities.

See you on the 27th!

Deb