Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XL Windsheilds AGAIN!

lonesome george Guest

Jim,
    I checked with Prevost parts just now and the $79.00 price is for all 10 to go to one location. Two locations works out the same as a 5 piece order at $99.00 each. The sale is off the end of May.

Orren Zook Guest

Jim, the windshield manufacturer that Prevost uses is in Ohio. I'm guessing that you could calculate your freight/destination charges from the Toledo area to the final destination and add that into the cost of each item.

Orren, I understand it to be free freight to one delivery destination, for a minimum order of ten pieces of glass.

This is Georges order and we need two more to make it complete.

I was just wondering if you were still interested as you had early on expressed a desire.

Maybe you are already on the list, don't know who exactly is on it.

JIM

lonesome george Guest

Guys,
    Here is how it stands now.
    On order
    George 4
    Jim 2
    Eric 2

On fence
    Dale 2

lewpopp Guest

Jim,

Be very careful the way you spell Prevost ( you did a Pervost ). It's very close to the kind of person who previously owned your coach. A Pervert in case the newbies don't know.

Lew: Be careful, I am married to a redneck girl.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

lonesome george Guest

Default spelling bee

Lew,
    If you want to get on someone about spelling you need to stick to me, I have spelt my own name wrong on a business proposal before. The customer corrected it and sent it back, got the job anyway!

Jeff Bayley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lonesome george View Post
    Jim,
    I checked with Prevost parts just now and the $79.00 price is for all 10 to go to one location. Two locations works out the same as a 5 piece order at $99.00 each. The sale is off the end of May.

I will take 2 of them. I'd pay the extra dough to pick them up in Jacksonville but if it cobbles and complicates things then just put me down for 2 to OK.

Regarding Jim's comment on taking them home, with all the know how in the group, how much trouble is it to go ahead and get the gaskets and sealant and get them all installed at the Rally ? What does Prevost charge in labor to put each one in ?

lonesome george Guest

Default Got'em

Jeff,
    Dale sent me a PM last night to confirm his order of two windshields, so we have the 10 for this order. You could start a new thread and get another order going this thing still has some gas in it.

Jeff, as far as I know no one that has ordered a windshield has an immediate need for them. They are just spares for the inevitable

I am sure though that there will be several that will be more than willing to talk about the process with hand gestures and all.

JIM