Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XL Windsheilds AGAIN!

lonesome george Guest

Default XL Windsheilds AGAIN!

I'm going to place an order for XL Windshields early next week, if we can add 6 more to the order the price will be $79.00 each. Delivery from Prevost will be here in Danville IN. If someone wants to add to this order post here or call my office at 317-539-5472.

i see and hear alot of people talking about ordering new windshields on the various forums. What happens to them that requires people ordering new ones? Do they break easily?

When a rock hits a bus windshield it is not a glancing blow but a head on collision,also we have many square feet of glass on the front for the rock to attack.

George, I don't know if I am on your list, but I want to order two windshield glass for an XL/XLV.

JIM

Quote Originally Posted by lonesome george View Post
    I'm going to place an order for XL Windshields early next week, if we can add 6 more to the order the price will be $79.00 each. Delivery from Prevost will be here in Danville IN. If someone wants to add to this order post here or call my office at 317-539-5472.
    Eric/Debbie Faires would like two (2), please, if any still available from your shipment of 10. Please send Private Message with address, total amount, and we will send check. Don't know when can get to Danville to pick them up. Is storage a problem until we can?

Eric Faires
    Huntsville, TN

lonesome george Guest

Jim and Eric, If we can get two more on the order it's a done deal at the $79.00 price.
    Thanks for coming on. Storage is not a problem.

dalej Guest

I'll take two, if I can pick them up in OKC. Just keep me posted on how it comes out.

I was thinking that by the end of May, I would see if we can get a box of 10 ordered. I could bring them to OKC and everyone could pick them up there.
    Last edited by dalej; 05-19-2009 at 06:40 AM.

lonesome george Guest

Dale,
    At this time we are not planning to attend the OKC event. We are planning a trip to the Northwest and on to Alaska this July and August that will bring us thru Nebraska on I-80 if we can make that work. Or someone that is going OKC could pick them up here and bring them to the rally.
    Let me know if you want me to add yours to this order, with your two that makes the 10 we need.

dalej Guest

They are an awkward item to haul around. I brought a box to Kerrville, TX. a few years back, but I have a big trailer to haul them in.

Lets see how it goes in the next couple of weeks.

On the first go around on this I think I remember that Jon and Orren each wanted one.

If they still do it sounds like a done deal.

I would also prefer to pick up at OKC, if that gives anyone any ideas on the logistics of where and how to get them.

I would haul them all, but do not yet have a toad setup, and the bays are packed with too much bling for the crate.

Did Pervost say in that first go around that they would ship to two locations under the same price deal??

JIM