Thread: Quick Reminder

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default Quick Reminder

If you think of it, check out the calendar at the top center of this page. Today we posted a couple of rallies, the Blue Bird Rally in October and an upcoming Liberty Rally.

Thanks.

Default Pre-rally to FMCA Convention

thanks for the reminder Jeff--I just posted the dates for the Parliament Coach rally in Asheville NC. I wish you and Helen could join us and hang out with your pals from Parliament. You do not have to have a Parliament conversion to attend--we are going in our Vantare

Debi and BOB-00

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Debi: Thanks so much. We are hip-deep in family stuff at the moment, but The Boss will be back from shopping this afternoon and I will ask her. If you go in a Vantare, you may not come back in one.

Heh, heh.

Default Calling Helen?

Jeff, it would be great if ya'll could come and join us in Asheville. Ask Helen to give me a call, I will see if I can't convince her that she needs a vacation

We visited Parliament Coach during POG I and Steve very kindly gave us the tour. Nice guy and very dedicated to his business. Who knows, maybe they will make us a trade we can't resist and we will come home with yet another coach. Bob always keeps me guessing

Debi and BOB-00

Bob-00,

Yea man, make the change. Nothing better than 4 busses in 1.5 years.

You're my hero.

MM

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rmboies
    Jeff, it would be great if ya'll could come and join us in Asheville. Ask Helen to give me a call, I will see if I can't convince her that she needs a vacation

We visited Parliament Coach during POG I and Steve very kindly gave us the tour. Nice guy and very dedicated to his business. Who knows, maybe they will make us a trade we can't resist and we will come home with yet another coach. Bob always keeps me guessing

Debi and BOB-00

The Boss says, "Hey let's go!" We have to make sure we get a spot and get a dealie for the bus. If all that works, cya in NC. Thanks for the nudge!

Thumbs up JPJ and HELEN WOOHOO!

WOOHOO!!!! Hey, arne't you best buds with Steve, I am sure he can find you a spot. If he balks, then put a little pressure on his Mom--sons always listen to their Moms don't they?? From what I understand Pat is in charge of assigning slots for the rally. Let us know, wow, I am excited now and have to make sure I have Helens favorite music--any special requests for you? Do you have our phone numbers??

Debi and BOB-00

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Debi: Check your PM (Private Mail) in the upper right hand corner of the forum. Msg there for you!