While travelling from Clearwater to Tampa, Lew Popp and his wonderful wife experienced a breakdown on I-275 and were off the side of the road.

They arranged for towing and are now at Parliament. Lew Popp asked that a message be posted on his behalf and here it is:

"I hope we are on the way to recovery. I am in the yard jacked up since Monday morning after spending nearly 7 hours on the Tampa bridge.

I busted an axle and it was first thought the whole assembly, housing and all would have to be replaced.

Fortunately, Robert Hitt, Prevost service manager came by to solve a problem with the X3-45 and was button-holed on my job. He had seem the same problem before and made the right parts contacts and we should receive them Wednesday and the axle will be pulled by the axle doctor on Thursday. It was originally thought it would tke 2 months to get the major housing, so I guess we're lucky...."

"You might want to enter this information on batteries I got from Parliament Parts today on Lifeline batteries: Lifeline 8D $336.15, Lifeline 4D $325.08, Lifeline 2700T generator start $172.24, SRM-77 lead acid $86.90."

Send good thoughts to Lew Popp and he should be on the road again, soon.

'On the road again...?' Hmm, maybe we should right a song about that, has a certain ring to it?