This probably only applies to Marathon owners, but just in case I'll post it here for anyone who wants to join in.

Marathon has a plastic grate on their front webasto heater which is unfortunately easily kicked and broken. You can purchase the part from Marathon, but it's fairly expensive because they cut a bigger sheet into a specific size for the heater vent.

Marathon was nice enough to give me their source for this part. It's actually called "Egg Crate Louver", a lighting diffuser, and is available from Outwater Plastics in New Jersey.

Kevin Erion and I was just talking about purchasing a case of this stuff. Case price is somewhere around $10.00 per sheet, and it has 15 sheets in it. Each sheet is probably capable of cutting 4-8 repair pieces, depending upon your skill with a jig saw, or tool like a dremel cutter.

Would anyone like to get in on this purchase? Kevin has indicated we could order, have it shipped to his office, and he would bring it out to OKC. I know that's still a few months off, but if you are not in a hurry to get this, it would work well.

Let me know if anyone is interested in getting in on a case purchase.

If you'd rather do your own thing, here's a link to the product:

http://www.outwatercatalogs.com/2008...age_number=653

Part number: L2-BK, bottom of the page.

Ray