Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iron Butt Eric Rides Again

Quote Originally Posted by phorner View Post
    Eric,Did you catch any of that bad weather that was rolling through??
    First Jon (and Jim's "Ditto"). I didn't even take a camera, so don't have pictures. Sorry. I'll take camera for Canada trip and promise to post pictures from that trip.

Second Dale J. I like Mom & Pop restaurants for breakfast, too. Eggs, hashbrowns, toast. I'm good to go. We did that every morning. Breakfast out west is more expensive than in the east.

Third Paul. Weather? Yep. Rain. From MM 301 on I-40 in TN, all the way to Memphis, then all of I-40 in Arkansas, then the whole of Oklahoma from the east side to the west tip of the panhandle. Then cold, too. And I did not bring my electric jacket and gloves, figuring desert southwest would be warm.

Fourth Dale F. I will service bike. But Deb thinks your suggestion that she would service the bike is funny. She said she only works on big stuff, like a bus. None of this piddly two wheel stuff for her. If it's not over 40,000 pounds, she won't touch it.

Time to work on bike.

Eric Faires
    Huntsville, TN

I agree Deb only works on the big stuff like the bus.

The ironic part is I have seen her using tools such as a dental pick on said bus. I'll bet nobody else has done that.

BTW I have pictures of Eric working on the bus too. He's pretty good with a 1" impact wrench, but not as good as Deb with the dental pick.