Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYC Campground?

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Jeff don't be so humble.

Our interest in your boon docking escapades is quite the contrary to your perception. That is great stuff. If I ever make NY I will definitely check out that park.

This is all phenomenal info and keep it coming. I know you have posted it before but it was a long time ago and now we are more.

Jeff Bayley Guest

Ok Joe, you one of the few that seems to enjoy it. I have more stories I could tell, but mostly unbelievable to the average reader. Guess I should start keeping a diary or book on the crazy things.

Jeff,

Even if I would never attempt what you've done, I still enjoy reading about your adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bayley View Post
    Ok Joe, you one of the few that seems to enjoy it. I have more stories I could tell, but mostly unbelievable to the average reader. Guess I should start keeping a diary or book on the crazy things.
    Count me among the people who loves your stories and "how to's" on adventurous bussing! Please keep the stories and helpful hints coming - or if you decide to not post them publicly - take this as my official request to get anything/everything you're willing to share via PM or e-mail.

We fully intend to try many of your suggested parking spots and exploration ideas when we can make it to the NYC area.

Jeff Bayley Guest

Okay guys. I guess you restored my faith in the storytelling. I've been told my e-mails are way too long and guess what? They are not going to get any shorter because I got the software called Dragon Naturally Speaking which is a speech to text program and works great. As time has gone along, the accuracy of the program has greatly increased.the amount of time it takes to train it to recognize your voice used to be one hour when it came out over 10 years ago. Now it only takes five or 10 minutes. I'm a fast touch typists, but a tendon running across the front of my forearm kept swelling and getting worse from all the typing for work and more sore, so this is solving my pain.

Any of you that write extensive e-mails for your business or pleasure might like it. I strongly recommend it. $200. Comes with the mic. I got mine brand new in the box off C. List for $100.
    Last edited by Jeff Bayley; 06-19-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Thumbs up

Please keep the tales flowing, Jeff. They are very interesting and give me (one who will never go to NYC again) an inside view of what I am missing.

JIM

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bayley View Post
    They are not going to get any shorter because I got the software called Dragon Naturally Speaking which is a speech to text program and works great.
    Jeff - I was given Dragon Naturally Speaking after my disabling accident in 2004. It is an incredible tool! I don't bother with it for shorter tasks, but it is a life saver for composing "epistles"!

So, that's why you guys are so wordy!

Just kidding. I LOVE these adventurous posts! In fact, I think I'll be giving it a try next time.