Thread: Fat Beagle Bash 09

Threaded View

Default Fat Beagle Bash 09

Its time for another Fat Beagle micro rally at Labor Day. This will be the Third Annual Fat Beagle and it will be again at Buckhorn Lake Resort in Kerrville. The dates are Friday September 4 to Monday September 7, 2009. Hopefully no hurricanes this year. Last year we had 10 couples/families that attended and would love to increase the number this year. This is a casual get together with a lot of bus talk, happy hours and good food. So far we have a handful of couples/families that have indicated that they will join us for the can't miss event of the fall. I will post some particulars later on after we get a better count of who is interested. If you are interested let me know by responding on the POG site so that I can get a head count. Additionally give the folks at Buckhorn a call at 800.568.6458 and make a reservation. We tend to gather in the spots behind the barn and for those more exclusive types in the adult section. As of today they have a number of available spots but those will go quickly once word of the Beagle gets out.
    Last edited by Loc; 05-01-2009 at 12:02 PM.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston