Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Florida Trip - Bus Shoppin...

Real men have dual tires. The only guy I know that likes the sissy Tonka toy super singles is Joe C. (BTW all my tires are the same size and so were yours before you messed around.)

But I like your logic Bruce. None of this bus business is about making sense. It is about enjoying ourselves. I'll bet no matter what you spend for your dream coach with two slides it will be cheaper than a Mistress. (I'm just guessing at that. I have no way of knowing, and don't intend to do any research)

Bruce, you can't sell #0533!! You'd have to change your forum handle then, and that would cause an accounting fiasco with Jim S, and the world just wouldn't be right!

Wink Money spent wisely

I'll bet no matter what you spend for your dream coach with two slides it will be cheaper than a Mistress. (I'm just guessing at that. I have no way of knowing, and don't intend to do any research)[/QUOTE]

Jon,
    There's so many ways to spend one's hard earned money. I can't think of a better way. Prevost, that is.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    Gordon,

Ask Bruce about purchasing fuel in Canada. That's one story I'll never forget!
    It sure took me a while to find the story and the images but here it is Gordon. This is living proof that a Prevost can almost get away with anything and disappear into the dark, unless you give yourself up of course..I will be giving a POG seminar on how to save on fuel expenses while on the road.

I had forgotten the story in the paper, there had been a rash of drive off fuel bandits during the summer, can't blame them, fuel was $6.80 per gallon.

I love the line where the reporter quotes the police (who by the way did not find me for 4 days) The RCMP needs help in finding the "MASSIVE" motorhome, doesn't that feel good.... They also exchanged my bikes for a Barbecue, not a bad idea.

Finally the gas station employee who got run over by another gas bandit was sure lucky it wasn't 0533, he would have had more than a broken ankle I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 0533; 05-08-2009 at 03:36 PM.