Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Trip - Bus Shoppin...

Thumbs up Florida Trip - Bus Shoppin...

Planning on flying into Orlando next Monday and staying in Winterhaven to be able to hit Marathon and Parliament to the west, Liberty, and some for sale by owners to the south.

Any other specific recommendations?

Don't forget Floriday Luxury Coach, http://www.floridaluxurycoach.com/ and right behind them in the same compound is Millennium Luxury Coach http://www.millenniumluxurycoaches.com/preowned.html

Not sure if they still have any busses to look at the Old Featherlite complex or not? http://www.featherlitecoaches.com/ Featherlite used to be just down the street from Florida and Millennium on the same street.

This should be lots of fun... Good luck.

Gary S.

Gordon,

Andre Ducote (ajducote) posted a few days ago that an older gentleman that lived in TGO in Titusville was seriously interested in selling a Prevost. You might want to PM or email Andre and get the info from him.

Good Luck, hope you find a nice one!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

I went looking for this guy and could not find him. He may have already left.

Andre Ducote (ajducote) posted a few days ago that an older gentleman that lived in TGO in Titusville was seriously interested in selling a Prevost. You might want to PM or email Andre and get the info from him.

Gordon & Jennifer,
    I'd be happy to throw in a couple of tickets to our show in Palm Beach Gardens on Tuesday night if you like. We'll be staying at the Juno Beach RV Resort Friday-Wednesday if you want to come by and say hi.

Happy shopping!

~Adam

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

That's what I call down home hospitality.

How cool is that.

Looks like this will be a trip that's all play and no work for Jennifer and Gordon

Gordon, take Adam up on his offer of concert tickets. Jan and I went to their Marshall, TX. concert a couple of weeks back. More fun than we have had in a long time. Like one reviewer said, "these guys are good." That's an understatement, these guys are as good as it gets!

Smile Mad Prevost Disease !!!

Gordon,

I have bought two coaches from Marathon Florida. The second one was January of this year. I worked with Fred Green, a terrific guy. The first one was with Mark who is now with Parliament, another terrific guy.

Call me on my cell and I will go through the pricing dynamics I found.

There could not be a better time to take care of the MPD....IMHO.

My cell is:949-300-0077...that is a West Coast number.

Good luck

Mike & Jean

All the info is much appreciated....

Appointment set with Millenium - thanks for the reminder Gary.

Tuga, there are a couple of for sale by owners in the PSL area that I am setting up times with - maybe one of them is your guy??

Adam, I will indeed take you up on you offer. Will change our hotel reservation down to that area for Tuesday night. Sounds like lots of fun. Will shoot you a note once I get the schedule a little more firmed up.

Mike, thanks for the heads up. I have been working through one of their Dallas salesman who is setting up one of the FL guys to show the coaches. I will definitely give you a call.

Gordon check the 2007 Vantare H thats on R V Online it sure sounds like a steal I'am not good with directions but it might be in the same neck of the woods. Have fun shopping!!!! I think it's price @ $599K don't think it will last to long. But I been wrong before.
    Last edited by Sid Tuls; 04-15-2009 at 07:53 PM.