Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 92 Country Coach

Bob W Guest

Default 92 Country Coach

Any one have any knowledge of the 92 CC listed on the Phil Cooper site?
    Thanks
    Bob W

Lets see what those pictures tell you. First, the owner is a neat-nik, all those 5 gallon buckets and hoses. Next he likes cheap vodka, probably starts around noon with vodka tonics. His wife is a seamstress, made some new curtains and their preference for the home is maple, early american. He is an older feller with those pix of the grand kids....

Now, what else does it say. One of those pictures shows another coach, H-3would be my guess...and best of all....It has a plastic shield

All in all that one looks decent!

John

Bob W Guest

Thanks for taking a look for me. I've talked to the owner a couple of times and it seems many repairs and maintenance items have been performed in the last 2 years. Batteries, air bags, tires, brake chambers, all fluids. Others options include things such as a water softener, Detroit Diesel engine computer?, front window covers etc. Looks nice to me but what do I know.
    Any other comments.
    Thanks
    Bob W

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Have you owned a motorhome before?

Bob W Guest

I have not owned a motor home before. We currently have an Airstream trailer and feel the need to make the move up. I am mechanically inclined and not afraid to tackle problems but freely admit that when it comes to a Prevost, I am not quite sure what I am getting in to.
    Bob W

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Having that airstream will definitely help the learning curve on the house side.

Have you ever owned anything with air brakes?

You need to come over. I have tires off and I'm replacing radius rod bushings. I have the whole dash open. I am building cabinats and installing mood lighting. You never know what new project tomorrow will bring.

I will open up all the panels and expose all the components in the bays for you. As detailed and finished off the Prevo is, it is also very modular, it all comes apart.

Most important I will give you a class in air brakes if you are unfamiliar.

You will go away satisfied. I will arm you with a wealth of information. You will become a much more informed buyer.

Bob W Guest

thank you and I will take you up on your offer. I will give you a call and set up a date .
    Thanks again,
    Bob W

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    You will go away satisfied. I will arm you with a wealth of information. You will become a much more informed buyer.
    Having a resource like Joe offer this kind of help is worth its weight in gold (literally!). If I still lived near Chicago, I'd be all over this offer like white on rice (even though I already have my Prevost). I'd give anything to be able to learn the "in's and out's" of my rig's systems and components from a pro like Joe (instead of the "trial & error" method newbies like me are so often left to employ).

You're a lucky man, Bob!

Bob,

I have to second everything Michael said. Even if you buy something other then a Prevost, the knowledge Joe can give you could save you a LOT of money. It is worth taking a day off of work to go see Joe. It will be a day VERY WELL SPENT.
    With his bus in pieces, you can see things that would be impossible to see any other way.