Help!! Young family needs a rig, and it seems the Newells had slides a little earlier and are available for attractive prices in a double slide where as Prevosts with slides are a little harder to come by in that price range. So my question is will we notice a big difference between the Newell and the Prevost? I have talked to a good many people, some Newell people say the Prevost is no better than a Newell and is in fact a compromise because it is a converted bus. Others say the Prevost is the only way to go, no matter what. I have owned One Jayco, 2 Monaco's, a Newmar, and currently a Renegade that tows race cars. All were pretty good (except the 2nd Monaco, that thing was SCARY!) but we want something that has some longevity. We tend to put quite few miles on, all towing. I am leaning towards a Newell but am having a hard time getting a good opinion on either unit. Now, if I could find a 2 slide Prevost for the price of a 2 slide Newell I might be better convinced.

We have 5 boys, ages 5 thru 12, and needless to say we need a bulletproof bus that will last. We havent figured out how we will sleep everyone just yet either! Our current Renegade sleeps plenty, but we do't race as much now and want something we can vacation in, not just race out of..

Any advice is greatly appreciated.