Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just picked it up!!

Default Just picked it up!!

We are now official Prevost owners!! I picked up our "new to us"--almost an orphan--2004 Country Coach on Wednesday at Marathon Coach Texas. I'm not sure Chris and Chad were ready for a woman to pick up a bus without her husband, but that I did. My daughter wasn't ready for Mom to do that either so she took the day off to experience it as well. Neal wasn't able to take the day off. We are so excited! We are looking forward to many miles and experiences as we embark on this ride. In fact, we are spending the weekend, right in our backyard at Twin Fountains--OKC--to experience and figure out this new purchase.

We look forward to meeting many of you in October at the POG Rally. OKC is a wonderful place to explore. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!! Until then, we will enjoy the comments, ideas and information you all so generously share on this website.

Carla and Neal Templeton--Edmond, OK

Default Yes, Another CC owner!!

Congrats on the new to you Country Coach purchase. I am pleased to hear that even tho it was almost orphaned that there are good folks like yourselves out there to take that baby to a good home.

I know you are excited, cause I see you grinning from here.

Look forward to seeing more of you on the forum and hopefully at the OKC rally.

We need pictures!
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default Welcome Aboard

Neal & Carla let me be the first to welcome you to POG. It is a great group of people and they do a lot of teasing. I hope you enjoy your coach for a long time to come.

We are planning to be at the POG Rally in OKC. Hope to see you there. Look out for Jon when you get to the rally. He will be the one covered in doggie slobber!

Sorry Will ,but your the second to welcome them to POG.

Fast Roger, was the first, and well that is why they call him FAST Roger.

Welcome to POG, we all know you will enjoy your new ride. They are great. See you in Oct.

Gary S.

Congratulations!!!

I still remember the feeling I had when I purchased my bus. Total Exhilaration

Welcome..................

Jamie
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

sawdust_128 Guest

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Congratualtions.

I thouht a heard an official POG YEEEEE HAAAA!

Thumbs up

Welcome Carla, nice to have you aboard. Explore the site try everything. You can't break anything.
    Tell us about yourself and your experience finding the right bus. We want to know.
    Show pictures, ask questions and come to our rallies.

If your already at Twin Fountains, I get the idea this is not your first camper.

How did it go at Marathon? Too bad you couldn't have spent more time there to get used to the coach and see if there weren't any gremlins hiding.

Don't be afraid to post. You only get out what you put in.

JIM

Welcome to the asylum where we make up answers and don't take anything too seriously except oysters and sheep.

You'll have to do a search to figure that out.

Thumbs up Welcome to POG!

Welcome to POG, Carla & Neal, from another couple of Prevost newbies! I will warn you that you'll need to wear your wading boots in here most of the time, but the BS is of the harmless fun variety and the resident experts are always happy to help with any issues you may encounter with your new bus. They will also make up appropriate sounding answers to any questions you are brave enough to pose! (Sometimes, the answers will actually be true and correct!)

All kidding aside, you could not have joined a more passionate and caring group of bus nuts! Put your boots on, wade in, and enjoy!

Default From Karen to Carla

"You go Girl!" That was Karen's reply when I read your post to her. We're proud of you Carla. I hope that this will entice more gals to get behind the wheel.

Congratulations on the new bus.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot