Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey there folks!

Rod,
    good to e-meet you. Like you, we use our bus for business. But lately, I've been dabbling with plugging in and hooking up. Not bad. Not bad at all.

One thing I have noticed is that if you use your bus a lot, it tends to break less. If I were ever to buy another bus, I think I would look for a young, but high-mileage coach. We bought ours from a couple that didn't use it that much. I was entranced by the low mileage (and the immaculate condition.) But it just sat. So first thing, I had a little bit of work to do on it to get it ready. But now that we put on 6000 miles a month, use the generator every day, etc... I find that the bus really holds up better with regular use. In fact, I can think of three separate posts I've made that all resolved by themselves. Of course, my Cruisair didn't magically heal... but then again, it was 13 years old.

Well, good to meet another "working class" Prevost owner.

Best,

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by adamdegraff View Post
    Well, good to meet another "working class" Prevost owner. Best, Adam
    Hey Adam, I resent that remark !

My wife works.

Gary S.

Hey welcome Rod, I believe we talk before on another site. I know it's the best $100 you can spend allot of information that I never knew about a bus! Hope your travels go great!! I also enjoy the same kind of music that you produce/preform.
    Last edited by Sid Tuls; 04-01-2009 at 11:14 PM.

rodburtonmusic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Tuls View Post
    Hey welcome Rod, I believe we talk before on another site. I know it's the best $100 you can spend allot of information that I never knew about a bus! Hope your travels go great!! I also enjoy the same kind of music that you produce/preform.
    Hey there Sid...thanks! I do think we chat somewhere else as well. Go on over and check the website out if you'd like...and if you're ever around somewhere that we're doing an event...let me know! Matter of fact...check out www.bransonGMC.com If you're going to be near Branson in July...this is something you DON'T want to miss!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary & Peggy Stevens View Post
    Hey Adam, I resent that remark !

My wife works.

Gary S.
    Gary, let's just be clear here... I hold you in high esteem and look forward to the day that I can retire.... and put MY wife to work as well. You are my hero.

Adam

Default Retired, but not tired!

Gary, let's just be clear here... I hold you in high esteem and look forward to the day that I can retire.... and put MY wife to work as well. You are my hero.

Adam
    I just realized how good I have it! I'm retired and my wife works! All this time I've been complaining that Vita's working limits when we can travel in the bus - but now that I think about it - if Vita didn't work, our lack of "discretionary" income would limit our ability to play bus even more!

My wife is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldterry View Post
    I just realized how good I have it! I'm retired and my wife works! All this time I've been complaining that Vita's working limits when we can travel in the bus - but now that I think about it - if Vita didn't work, our lack of "discretionary" income would limit our ability to play bus even more!

My wife is my hero!
    I'm thinking you guys are onto something. Hmmmm..

~Adam

rodburtonmusic Guest

Rod,
    good to e-meet you. Like you, we use our bus for business. But lately, I've been dabbling with plugging in and hooking up. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Adam
    Hey there Adam...had a chance to listen to your site a bit. I love the combo stuff you're doing, and what fun to be able to go into schools and teach as well.

Thanks for sharing!

Smile

Hey Rod, thanks for the web site but were going to the Gaither feast in May but will keep it in mind for next year. I would love to go to the national quartet in Ky also so many wonderful places to go in the bus!

rodburtonmusic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Tuls View Post
    Hey Rod, thanks for the web site but were going to the Gaither feast in May but will keep it in mind for next year. I would love to go to the national quartet in Ky also so many wonderful places to go in the bus!
    Hey Sid...we'll be at NQC as well. If you decide to come down....let me know and we'll hook up for sure!

Rod