Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey there folks!

rodburtonmusic Guest

Default Hey there folks!

Just a quick note...I've been an owner of an '87 Executive for about a year now. My favorite answer man (Joe C) has been on me to join up here for a while, so finally I'm here.

We don't use our coach like most of you do. Within the last couple of weeks is the 1st time we've ever used a park (you can read more about that HERE, and really enjoyed it. We typically are in and out of a city or event in one day...so staying at a venue or Wal-Mart..or rest area...just wherever, is typically our travel plan. But I've learned so much in just experimenting (and asking Joe every other day)with things as they come.

My coach was originally named "My Way" and was originally built by Frank for a friend of his. It's now named "Almost Home", which is the name of my Not For Profit organization. We travel all over the country sharing our faith through Christian Country/Southern Gospel. It's quite a time...always have my wife and our 1 year old and 2 year old, and sometimes have our 15 year old as well!

Hope to see some of you soon...and I know I'll learn a lot from you. Joe will testify to the fact that I know ALMOST enough to be dangerous...but I'm working on it!

dalej Guest

Rod,

Glad you joined this forum, it will be the best $50 you spend this year!

rodburtonmusic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dalej View Post
    Rod,

Glad you joined this forum, it will be the best $50 you spend this year!
    Thanks Dale! The other $50 is on its way to you, as agreed. And I'll promise not to tell the others, just as you asked.

Rod, Welcome to the group.

Dalej, Are you trying to stir up trouble? Why would Rod have to pay $50 and the rest of us only $25?
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Rod, welcome to the Prevost Owners Group Forum. I'm surprized Joe C. didn't give you the code for signing up for free. He must still be getting the kickback from Skiffer. We had hopped that with the new Administration taking office that would come to an end. Be sure to sign up for any of the Committes that interest you. They are an important part of this group as you will learn as time goes by.

sawdust_128 Guest

Welcome aboard! Also, contact me directly as soon as possible, as your $50 check didn't clear.

Question ??????

I get the $50. My only question is - where did the rest of my $250 "initiation" fee go?

rodburtonmusic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldterry View Post
    I get the $50. My only question is - where did the rest of my $250 "initiation" fee go?
    Well to ME, of course! It's a Ponzi scheme...my turn!

dalej Guest

You guys are good, thats all I can say.

sawdust_128 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rodburtonmusic View Post
    Well to ME, of course! It's a Ponzi scheme...my turn!

That's what I call a bonus and so, I'm taxing it at 90%. It's a patriotic thing. Keep the change. Don't feel bad, I have a wrench ready project titled "The Bus To Anywhere" that I am going to invest it into.