Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Pinnacle of Success

Jon,

Pilots&Paws should ask National Enquirer for donation.
    Perhaps another larger plane

Alek

and Jon, let's not forget the flight I was on with you and out of no where you said "I don't like the looks of that!" I stopped breathing for a nano second, asked "what?" and you replied "Oh nothing!" Yeah right, the oh nothing was lightening registering on the convection device or whatever the heck that thing is called!

Trust me, if you are the least bit squeamish about flying, you do not want to hear those words from Jon

He is an excellent pilot, I was never really worried but admit to being glad when we were finally out of the thunderstorm dance and on the ground. I understand now why the Pope kisses it! (the ground not Jon)

Debi

Debi, The only times a passenger needs to worry in a plane is when the pilot says "watch this" or worse, "oh shit."

When stuff lights up my Strikefinder or radar, I go where it ain't lit. If you will recall I don't think with all the weather that was everywhere that day, we didn't even get the plane wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Debi, The only times a passenger needs to worry in a plane is when the pilot says "watch this" or worse, "oh shit."
    When stuff lights up my Strikefinder or radar, I go where it ain't lit. If you will recall I don't think with all the weather that was everywhere that day, we didn't even get the plane wet.
    Yes, just a little sprnkle here and there but nothing major........you took GREAT care of me, made my first GA ride a memorable one, and we helped save a beautiful dobe who is now in a loving home....all in all a wonderful day! Strikefinder, how appropriately named, and I have added that to my pilot vocab now

Debi