I know most of you are aware I carry animals to safety in my plane. I know most of you are aware Debi and I started Pilotsnpaws. I never realized just how famous Debi and I would become.

I called my daughter in Jamestown NY this morning to let her know I was about to depart from Chattanooga with 15 puppies on board. I had a plane load and wanted to share how happy I was that 15 pups would not be euthanized, but would find great homes.

But her reaction floored me. She was pleased about the 15 puppies (a personal record for the number of dogs flown on a single trip). She was excited that she had opened up her copy of the National Enquirer and there it was.......pictures of yours truly, our own Debi Boies, and a couple of the other PNP pilots.

National Enquirer. I have arrived. For a small fee Debi and I will autograph your personal copies of the paper.

They never contacted us, never interviewed anyone we know of, took photos that were on the PNP site, and have numerous errors and attributed quotes to me that I never said.

I cannot wait for next weeks paper.