Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rahangman

When people get old and senile they put plastic bug catchers on the front of their bus. The theory is it protects the stainless and the paint in the front from dings when they follow the car ahead too closely.

Then they drive around with a bus so ugly it makes the dings they would have gotten look like beauty marks.

When they wash their ding free buses they have to clean the plastic which has the clarity of milk, and then they have to lower the plastic down to clean the front of the bus and the back of the plastic. Since they are old they also are retired and have plenty of time to screw around with the plastic bug catcher.

Then they go in the coach and sit on the sofa with its own plastic shield. The crackling of the plastic as they move around keeps them awake, and when they try to get up from the sofa their skin sticks to the plastic and peels off the top layer. (Skin, not plastic)

They also keep the plastic carpet protector on the floor, all of this to keep the bus in pristine condition for their grandchildren who will take it to Panama City on spring break with about 30 of their closest friends who will in one weekend do more damage than 25 years of ownership ever did.

Ragman,

Welcome to POG.

Forget the milky plastic, I found this works much better at a quarter of the price.

tarp_8375.jpg

Mango Mike

Default Jdub Shield

Mango: You beat me to it.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Hangman, the above photo is the high class Marathon approach to ding protection. There is no end to the clever ways owners protect their pride and joys.

Think of these devices as condoms for coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    When people get old and senile they put plastic bug catchers on the front of their bus. The theory is it protects the stainless and the paint in the front from dings when they follow the car ahead too closely.

Then they drive around with a bus so ugly it makes the dings they would have gotten look like beauty marks.

When they wash their ding free buses they have to clean the plastic which has the clarity of milk, and then they have to lower the plastic down to clean the front of the bus and the back of the plastic. Since they are old they also are retired and have plenty of time to screw around with the plastic bug catcher.

Then they go in the coach and sit on the sofa with its own plastic shield. The crackling of the plastic as they move around keeps them awake, and when they try to get up from the sofa their skin sticks to the plastic and peels off the top layer. (Skin, not plastic)

They also keep the plastic carpet protector on the floor, all of this to keep the bus in pristine condition for their grandchildren who will take it to Panama City on spring break with about 30 of their closest friends who will in one weekend do more damage than 25 years of ownership ever did.
    Now that is funny....

Hey Hangman, I'm new here on POG today. I have the same bus. Mine is Country Coach 60105 and I have the manual. Unfortunately, it's on the bus and my storage site is a bit of a trip outside the city. Sometime in the next couple of weeks I will bring it in to scan for you. Sorry I can't do it sooner, but my weekends are booked up with family stuff and we are heading out for spring break trip. Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

For everybody else, I've been on Prevost-Stuff for a long time and know a lot of you. Lost my password and figured it was an omen telling me to spend the hundred bucks. Seems like a pretty cool site in the 20 minutes I've been a member.

Bryan

dalej Guest

Glad you joined LA!

Welcome LA. let us know more about you and your Coach. Feel free to post anything and everything.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Hey L A welcome it's great to have another member on the west coast!!!!

HUNDRED BUCKS??? You really sent in the $100? All that does is give you "senior member" status right away. Welcome to the forum!