Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: rahangman

Default rahangman

1990 Prevost LeMirage Country Coach Conversion looking for a chance to increase my limited knowledge of our Bus oh and BTW did I mention we need an owners guide from Country Coach for our Conversion 60115? Feel free to email direct and I will answer asap.....need this help please
    Last edited by rahangman; 03-24-2009 at 11:32 PM.

Then you have come to the right place. Especially if you have the coveted CC with the "Plastic Shield".

Welcome to the POG.

Default Welcome

Welcome Hangman. Makes me wonder what your profession is? There are some extremely helpful people here that can help you understand your coach. They have been a tremendous help to me and others. Glad to have you as a member and hope to run into you somewhere down the road.
    Tony and Jenny Conder
    Abilene, Texas
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    2008 Marathon D/S XLII
    2017 RAM 1500 4x4

Welcome aboard, another 8V92 is good!

dalej Guest

Ditto to what Tom said. 8v92's ROCK! But we all know that the 60 series Rocks too.

Welcome Hangman, nice to meet you.

JIM

Hangman,

If your CC doesn't have a plastic bug shield I've heard that there is a special sale on them at Boots & Coots. Jerry has the inside info.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Welcome Hangman, getting help, opinions, & occasional right answers is one thing you don't have to worry about here. Your Coach is first and foremost a Prevost, so everyone can identify and chime in . Country coach has it's own set of propriatary componants so you will find a great group of CC afacionados for those issues.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Quote Originally Posted by aggies09 View Post
    Welcome Hangman. Makes me wonder what your profession is? There are some extremely helpful people here that can help you understand your coach. They have been a tremendous help to me and others. Glad to have you as a member and hope to run into you somewhere down the road.
    First thing I am looking for is a Country Coach Conversion book for mine...Conversion# 60115

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    Hangman,

If your CC doesn't have a plastic bug shield I've heard that there is a special sale on them at Boots & Coots. Jerry has the inside info.
    what is the plastic shield?