Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dash Radio/CD Player

Jim,

Mine only has one switch on the dash and it's momentary. You can hear the pump run and it either picks up the prime or it doesn't. The impeller on mine appears to be bad and my pick-up tube is PVC. I forced water back through the pump while trying to run it with no success.

Believe if you have the Acme Model I-8-1-2 () which was standard on your coach model, you have up to 5 minutes of sucking, looking or listening down the pipe time before the nasties begin to flow. Even when it starts to flow you will have pleanty of time as the pump is only rated at 160 gallons per minute.........

Jim,

The macerator sits on top of the holding tank. Look behind the Headhunter waste level control box. You should have a macerator switch at the holding tank compartment. If you press the switch the light should light and you should hear the pump run. If it does not run check the macerator fuse.

If the fuse is OK check to see if you get power at the pump. Well...you know the drill.

If you are not getting power to the pump and the fuse checks out see if it is a relay on the Allen Bradley bank of relays. Have someone turn the switch on and off and a red LED over the relay for the macerator should light. Just swap with a known good relay if you do not have a spare.

Obviously there is no need to suck on the hose if the pump doesn't run. But if you get it running, and do suck on the hose, remember.....03 seconds. At least that is what Pete told me.

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default Is it a "Bling Thang?"

Hey Jim,

Be careful there pardner. That non-functional macerator may be because The King lost some bling while on His Majestie's Throne and did not want to do the fishing thing to retreive the Bling.

See Ya in OKC ...

Jim. My fuse is blown on the macerator. I haven't delt with the damn thing since. A waste of time.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide