Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windshields & Wipers on Sale at Prevost

Hybrid View

Default Windshields & Wipers on Sale at Prevost

Thanks to a tip from JDUB I was able to take advantage of a wiper sale at Prevost parts 800 621 - 5519. Until the end of March 2009 wiper blade assemblies are on sale for $13 (xlII) $19 for H3's.

Windshields also on sale. $189 for H3 lower.

Mike

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

You can get windshields for an XL for 99 bucks right now if you buy 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cannarozzi View Post
    You can get windshields for an XL for 99 bucks right now if you buy 10.
    I've got a stone chip low on my driver side windshield - hardly even noticeable, but - are there 9 other POGgers that could use a new XL windshield?

Just kidding? (sort of)

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Well I could put them all on my account and have them drop shipped and reimbursed from whoever needs them.

There was also a price on 5.

I could use one.

Jeff Bayley Guest

Joe and Micahel-

I would get both of mine replaced for that low money. Michale. I'm in Sarasota. Your in Atlanta area. We could meet up in Jacksonville at the same time and maybe some others within striking distance would meet. Windshield rally ?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bayley View Post
    Joe and Micahel-

I would get both of mine replaced for that low money. Michale. I'm in Sarasota. Your in Atlanta area. We could meet up in Jacksonville at the same time and maybe some others within striking distance would meet. Windshield rally ?
    Jeff - not a bad idea, buddy!

lonesome george Guest

Hi guys,
    I talked to Prevost parts today about the XL windshield sale and ask if the we could have them split shipped and the answer was no. The windshields are packed in groups of 5 and one of the reasons given for the good price is they do not need to repack for shippment, also ask if 5 lefts and 5 rights would be considered 10 and the answer was no, however I believe with some high quality whining the deal could be done that way. I would like to have one of each.
    If we are going to buy these as a group it makes sense to break it down to geographic regions or attendence to the next rally or two. We live in Indiana and could receive the shippment here for this area or some other place in the mid-west works for us. Freight is included in the price.
    The sale ends the end of this month so we don't have a lot of time to get this set-up.

I am under the impression that the XL windshields are the same right and left and also fit the sides.
    Is that correct? Can someone clarify please.

JIM

Yes left and right are the same. And the side is the same shape, but it may be tinted all over which would make it different.

Jeff Bayley Guest

Default Get'er done

Ok guy's. I got the ball rolling with the concept of splitting them up and such and some others have run with it to find out more about if we can do that or not (thank you). If the sale ends end of this month, let's finish "gett'er done" and get our windshields.

Jerry said the XL (that's what most of us seem to need) are the same side for side size wise except he seemed to say about the tint. Jerry; do you mean to say the tint might be darker from top to bottom and that using the same sides for left to right would result in one side having the tint reversed in the wrong direction ?

"Get'er done" I'm down for two on my XL45.

"Get'er done" (One more for good measure)