Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Windshields & Wipers on Sale at Prevost

I called them yesterday about shocks and asked them about the windshields and Charlie quoted $179 for orders up to 4. Are you sure the $79 is correct?
    Greg

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Yes Greg I am sure. I still have not heard back about splitting up the order and what the freight would be.

Looks like their is definitely enough interest for the first 10 we just need to work out and settle the logistics.

We have till the end of May.

I spoke with Bill Miller and he kept the crate they shipped his in and confirms Peters observation. If someone decides to bring them to OK it will have to probably have to be someone with a p-u or a trailer as a toad. The crate will be large and heavy.

Peter could leave his smart-car at home and put a couple of crates on his lift

Jeff Bayley Guest

Any further developments on the windshields. I thought the sale ended in March but Joe says end of May is the dead line I guess. Missed the sale on the wiper's which I guess ended end of March for $13 each. Was that for the entire assembly or just the refills and I wonder how much they are regularly.

Default Prevost Wipers

Jeff, they were $23.59 ea plus tax 11/13/08.

Pt No 800284 for my bus.

JIM

Petervs Guest

I have been collecting names of people who want a windshield or two, and am up to 16 now.

The box holds 10, and will fit in one of my bays for transport to OKC in October. I am only willing to carry one box. If we get to 20 then someone over on the right coast should also order a box.

The freight is free as long as they all go to the same place. $79 each for the XL series bus.

Anyone else ready to commit? Just realize if you are planning to keep your bus a few more years , it is only a matter of time before you crack one.

And I do not mean Jdub after burritos with beans.

Jeff, The $13 price is for the XLII. The XL and H3 blade assemblies are $19 each. I just ordered two, and the total delivered price was $42.46. Like Jim said, the regular price is $23 plus. My old ones were fine, but I didn't know for sure when they were changed, so I jumped on that "cheap" price.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!