Thread: Liberty C232

omahajim Guest

Default Liberty C232

Hey all

Just joined POG, looking for a first coach. You've probably seen me over on the other board.

May not be ready to buy for a few months yet, but currently looking at a couple in my price range. Any opinions on C232 (89 Liberty) from the p-s.com used coaches listing?

I won't get an opportunity to get out on the road to start actually looking at coaches for a bit yet, so wondering if anyone has specific knowledge of this coach.

Thanks
    Jim

edit: sorry, probably should have posted in "Target Practice". But oh well, it's here(mod, feel free to move??). There's a newb for ya!
    Last edited by omahajim; 07-21-2006 at 04:15 AM.

dalej Guest

Hi Jim, finally someone else from Nebraska on this site! Everyone here on this site knows exactly how you are feeling. We all wish we could go as a group to help you look at different coaches (but not buy).

The best of luck

Just Plain Jeff Guest

We saw this coach at Parliament! This is a great example of simple, quality coach-building. It, from memory, appeared to be a clean straightforward coach. The mileage is just about right for the age and if you can make sure it is PDI'd to the 'T' you would get a coach that would be at the right price and last for a long time, properly maintained.

We especially liked the nice clean lines on the inside and it is a 'bright' coach with the light colored Vitricor.

You've got a good eye!

Welcome aboard Jim, MPD is curable and your heading in the right direction.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom!

We all know that MPD is not 'curable.' It is a terminal condition and that the ongoing treatment is as follows:

Join POG, buy a bus and have fun!

Stage II MPD is, "Hey, babe, did you see that Prevost..." or at a lot, or on the internet, "Hey check this out. Remember how you wanted (fill in the blanks)....."

Not curable! That's un understatement! I've only owned my coach for 8 months, and already I catch myself saying "when I get my NEXT coach" ....

Jeesh!

Curable??? No, not quite! Managable, yes, by buying a coach, or two, or three.
    We are on our 3rd. This ONE is supposed to be it??? Right now, we are at peak height in the garage with our Girard-less Awning "H". Either, we raise the roof or dig out the floor, and that isn't going to happen anytime soon! Ooh, now I said!