Gary,

you know I just about had bought into Lew's story there until I had heard back from you...

Lew is going to have to bring a big sack lunch with em and a tall mason jar full of it to pull one over around here... I bet Lew knows all em on a first name basis, he probably was killing rats and swapping lies with the Old Duke himself in his younger days ... no telling how many Westerns he got to watch on the Old Rabbit eared Boob TUBEs ... at least folks got more exercise in them days from what I hear, they had to get up and jerk the rabbits ears in half a dozen different directions, go and get clothes hangers to add to them to better the reception and then return to trying to watch the show before it was over... not to mention having to get back up and jerk around on the Channel Knob to try and get rid of all the Grain & Snow off the tube so you could see the tube with some resemblance of a Picture on it and just about the time all that was taken care of and you set back down the damn vertical rolling lines would start... I dont know anything about any of that stuff to young but sure did hear a lot of the Older Folks always talking and cussing them old one eyed monsters out over such... did you ever get to experience any of that Garbage on your T.V. Set as a Youngster ? I remember seeing them older folks in the day put a smack down on top of them old wood grained cabinets that all that stuff was housed in and next thing you know the Old Tube would come to life... and there was the Real McCoys and Gene Autry right there on the screen ... Ive tried this technique on the newer sets and for some reason it dont do much good, now a days most folks get pissed enough with em and throw them straight out in the Trash Pile and head to Wally World for a New one ! I got to tell you its a hell of a concept ! just about put the Old T.V. Repairman straight out a Business...

I could get use to some of that with a lot of things I deal with daily around here...

Yeah I liked watching the Hawaii Five-0 with Jack... always like that adlib line of his " Bookem Daniel "