Hi Dale,

I see your a bit of a Night Owl Like me ... Ok very good on your reply here, yeah I guess your pretty safe there in Fla. with the Winterizing but not to say that Fla. doesnt get cold or frost at times. Being the Ole 1990 XL-40 was up in the Penn State area its definitely a must to take such action and even here in N.E. Alabama I have to do the same thing with my 1970 Eagle Model 10.. empty the Holding Tanks prior to Winter and add RV Water system anti-freeze and run all lines till I see it coming out, most of the RV anti-freeze is Pink in Color like Grape Fruit Juice, so you know when it is all the way up through the lines... even the toilet supply line has to have it run in the bowl so it dont freeze either..

Yes it would have been nice if he would have even left the Old Seals laying neer by tied off to the lines with a Loaf of Bread Twisty Tie or something so that I could have had them for a reference, it is one of those things that I know I need them but not sure of the size of them or even what shape they look like or even the Color of them, probably Black and Round the rest is all guessing on the dimensions... so maybe someone will have crossed this Bridge before and get me some good Poop on where I can locate them.
I got to have them and then have them in place so I can reconnect the Inlet & outlet Supply lines before filling and priming the water lines to have water supply on the Machine worse then not being able to shower is not being able to flush the Toilet... neither is a good deal as you know ?

Ok very good, Jon sounds like a Wealth of Information and a good man and we would enjoy meeting him, he probably has a few of these seals in his hip pocket... To know these macines is to jump in there on them and get the hands dirty.

I will look for future POG inputs on this matter as I am certain somebody out there knows exactly what I am looking for here... I have seen the same Water Softener on other Prevost models..

Thanks Dale.

Regards,