Thread: Orphan Coaches

Hybrid View

I am quite sure that most of the Country Coach owners are very pleased with their coaches. I have only bought some light bulbs from CC. All other things that I've needed, I purchased straight from the original vendor or an after-market source.

When I had a Marathon, the technical support was better, but I didn't purchase any parts from them, because their prices were extremely high compared to other sources. An example of that is the shocks that I replaced. I called Marathon, and they wanted $200+ for each shock. I bought them direct from Prevost for less than $40 each.

Most Country Coaches come with a Prevost Parts Manual, a Service Manual, and a CC Owner's manual that contains drawings and schematics of virtually all systems on the bus. Mine also has an accordion file with manuals for such components as refrigerator, audio/video, Webasto, security system, etc. There have been only a couple documents I could not find, and that information was misplaced by the previous owner.

There were some things that I liked better on the Marathon and some on the CC. If I were looking for another coach, I would not hesitate to buy another CC. I would find a coach that suited my check book and my needs/wants and buy it. Regardless of the converter, when you peel away the interior, you will still find a Prevost.
    Last edited by dale farley; 04-26-2009 at 05:02 PM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!