Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to say hello

Hey Randy, feel a load shift! A little pressure! They are just kidding, they will welcome you no matter what coach you buy. But if you know what's good for you it better be a Prevost No one has ever looked at a Newell and then bought one and lived to talk about it! Add your next of kin to your signature line
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    We found the best way to have two bathrooms is simply to have two busses.

Mike
    " Touche' " Mike, Now that is funny !!!!

Gary S.

Quote Originally Posted by JIM CHALOUPKA View Post
    Can't add anything meaningful. Just welcome. Wondering though about your statement:"We will be using our coach mostly full time. Lois is a RN and would like to spend the next few years, prior to retirement, working as a travel nurse. The bath and half is a must." What does that have to do with the bath requirement? JIM

Jim C. Your getting kind of PERSONAL aren't you

The boss says they need a BATH AND A HALF Dang It, and that is all there is too it... !

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    LocNess, Good to hear from you. Remember that photo of Louise and me in Jerry's Marathon! Now that was a big shower.

Let's plan another get together in Kerrville Maybe this time Gary can find a site with 50 amps on both legs!

How about it Gary; get the Margaritta machine cranked up. For those of you who don't know Gary, he has a Margaritta machine that is so powerful it runs on DIESEL!
    Very Funny Tuga, but TRUE... It is time to hit the road. We have not been able to get away to any of the Mini POG Rallys this winter, but enjoyed the photos of all of them. Anxious to get back out there. If I can just get my bus out of the shops?

"ITS ALL GOOD"

Gary S.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    Even if Tuga convinces you to buy one of those damn Newells you are still welcome here. The problem is you may not want to hang with us.
    The ONLY reason we let Tuga hang with us, is cause of his lovely wife KAREN.. but I can hear it now, the same is said for me.

Gary S.

I am on a roll....

4 Seperate posts, and nobody else can get a word in EDGEWISE !!! I guess that's what happens when Peg is away in India for the week....? I get lonely and talkative

Gary S.

lewpopp Guest

Not to change the direction, but....there is a brand new 2008 XL in our park and the owner wants to dump it. Not that he doesn't like it, his wife doesn't like anything he gets. Now the coach is only $675,000 abd it seems to me it would be a good buy. Marathon, beautiful coach.

Talking

Gary, when your lonely, it's better to talk to the POG, than to talk to the dog.

Hey, if Randy didn't want it discussed, he shouldn't have mentioned it. I just had to have the reason for the bath and a half, to better understand the situation. After all the other two nurses in POG only have one bath and ...........

Goog Day