Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aha!

Wink Super Snoops

OK I am coming out of the dark. I think some of the POG super spies need to join the CIA and the military and aid in tracking down Bin Laden. A person buys a Prevost and the whole world knows. I live in a small town and if they don't know the latest gossip they make it up. Wow, this is nothing compared to the POG!!

Anyway, I have been sitting back reading the posts and having a great laugh about my purchasing this bus and all the inquisitive minds at work wondering "who done it".

I have gotten my $100 Lewbucks fee back in entertainment from you guys.

So out of the closet I come.

I, we, my wife Ruth Ann and I, purchased the coach from Parliament after searching on this web site, and many others, for some time. If you look on Parliament's site it is coach C239. A 1999 Prevost Country Coach.

Steve Mitchell has been great to deal with and we will be picking the coach up August 7 in Florida.

I don't think I will make POG II but if I did you Liberty/Marathon guys would not stand a chance in the bling contest. My toad car is a mid 50' Cadillac hearse with the fins, chrome fenderskirts, and chrome, chrome chrome and did I mention chrome and lights. So spend all of your Lewbucks on LED lights but they won't match chrome, chrome, chrome, fins, and more chrome. Plus the 85 year old lady judge won't need a ladder to check out the roof.

Denny

Denny,

Welcome to the POG and you need to post some pics of the toad. We need someone on here to give the Liberty guys some grief.

JW

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Denny and Ruth Ann:

At long last you have come out of the shadows with Bling on yer mind. Welcome to the crazy bunch on the POG forum!

We knew where you were.

You figure, we have the Mayor of Elmira, NY, our own air force and a sizeable bus fleet, most of which are jam full of electronic gear. The guys at CIA would be so lucky. Unfortunately, many of us are out of work so we have lots of time on our hands, hence the tremendous number of seemingly mindless postings.

You have already surmised that many of the Liberty owners here are a little full of themselves, unaware of the stock Bling found on the SOB (Superior Other Brand) coaches, and they are totally unaware of the TOAD possibilities, so you already have a leg up on them. Let them eat their hearts out when they see the Real Deal.

We look forward to your input and commentaries. Since you have now been outed, enjoy the fun!

lewpopp Guest

JPJ

I know guys that know guys but the knowledge and power they still think they have has diminished so much they have to ask more guys to ask guys and they forgot where the whole thingie got started.

We are laying low this summer to take care of some health problems but will fit a short trip to the Adirondacks and then to New Jersey to visit relatives. Long trips are out of the question for both of us.

Just trying to keep up with the Super Mendacity the flyboys come up with.

That was a good point that Jon came up with on the led marker lights cost and the cost of a replacemnet bulb on the incandescent. I guess some of us want to freshen up the exterior and put some new Lexan out there. I haven't attempted to replace any yet, except for the rear. That was expensive enough.

lewpopp Guest

Holy Christmas Dennis and Ruth Ann, where in the hell did you get Lew Buck so soon. You are not supposed to really spend them until you try to maintain the CC. Then you'll get the real meaning of Lew Bucks. The cart is ahead of the horse, but good luck.

Lew

Denny,
    Welcome to the group, glad you made the purchase and we look forward to hearing how it all goes. Just went through the same process in Feb, so I know you won't be getting any sleep until after August 7th. There are some other CC owners here, so you have company.

Don't let the LED weenies get ya!

lewpopp Guest

Actually, we are really offering you our condolences for doing what what you did. Misery loves company.

Denny,

Welcome to the club. Jon is out commission (in fact he's dry camping right next to me, but I won't let him use my computer to get online) so I can give you the skinny on getting your new bus up to par and join (as Jerry Refers) the dark side.

Add those LEDs and make your new bus even outshine Jon's.

How to here:

http://www.prevoman.com/Pages/Pictures/page2.html

Keep us posted on your progress and let's see some pixs.

Mango Mike

ken&ellen Guest

Cool Chromed CaddY

Denny, We need pictures! Is this baby nosed, decked, channeled, or chopped? Is it a true " lead sled" from the '50's. As a teen I had the priviledge of working, grunt work, for a local custom car guy in Binghamton, New York, Butch Yeager. He built quite a business from a high school hobby. '50 Mercs, '49 Fords, Chevy Nomads, etc.. Engines covered in chrome.
    Those were the days. Can not wait to see the hearse. Ken

As a former Wilbert guy (Denny knows EXACTLY) what I am talking about, I'm sure he and I could have some fun conversations.

Any questions Denny, just ask. I'll be the last one to let you down.