OK I am coming out of the dark. I think some of the POG super spies need to join the CIA and the military and aid in tracking down Bin Laden. A person buys a Prevost and the whole world knows. I live in a small town and if they don't know the latest gossip they make it up. Wow, this is nothing compared to the POG!!

Anyway, I have been sitting back reading the posts and having a great laugh about my purchasing this bus and all the inquisitive minds at work wondering "who done it".

I have gotten my $100 Lewbucks fee back in entertainment from you guys.

So out of the closet I come.

I, we, my wife Ruth Ann and I, purchased the coach from Parliament after searching on this web site, and many others, for some time. If you look on Parliament's site it is coach C239. A 1999 Prevost Country Coach.

Steve Mitchell has been great to deal with and we will be picking the coach up August 7 in Florida.

I don't think I will make POG II but if I did you Liberty/Marathon guys would not stand a chance in the bling contest. My toad car is a mid 50' Cadillac hearse with the fins, chrome fenderskirts, and chrome, chrome chrome and did I mention chrome and lights. So spend all of your Lewbucks on LED lights but they won't match chrome, chrome, chrome, fins, and more chrome. Plus the 85 year old lady judge won't need a ladder to check out the roof.

Denny