Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the friendly welcome!!!!!

parksincpp Guest

No we didn't start the fire. We bought the coach as is after the fire. And your right there is really no such thing as a small fire. The smoke damage was thru out. We call her "Smokey". We used to call her "Smokey and Tippy" until we fixed the air bags. The smell is gone but we will still probably rent a ozone machine as a finishing touch just in case. Once in a while we get a whiff.

Talking about wild fires we live in the San Bernardino mountains in CA and have unfortunately lived thru two wild fires. One of which the fireman trenched and foamed our small cabin saving it. Our neighbors were not so lucky. Every night after work for three nights I went up the side of the mountain on my dirt bike to check on it and the neighbors and the last night all the trees surrounding the house were on fire and we thought the house would be gone. Only to see the next day the fireman had trenched and foamed. Our neighbors 4 story mansion with a Lake Silverwood view was burned to the ground along with a brand new Chapparel boat and a brand new 5th wheel. It was a very difficult phone to make having to tell them. The other wild fire stayed two miles away. We were evacuated for both. And on the 2nd one we were able to stay in the coach until they opened up the mountain again.

Anyway, can't wait to get Smokey out on the road for some fresh air!!!!

lewpopp Guest

Scott,

While rehabilitating "Smokey", you may find that your coach which you call the Vouge was no longer considered a bus since the French Revolution. Not too many years ago a company by the name of "Vogue" introduced a beautiful bus. See, if you can find, the correct spelling of the bus so Jon can refer to it as a Non-Liberty. All that and all I saw was the Vouge being misspelled. Oh well.

parksincpp Guest

I'm so embarrassed. It was me not Scott who can not spell. Thanks for pointing that out.

Cyndie

That's OK Cyndie. Lew is watching all of us.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Cyndie,

Don't worry. You are not the first person to be spanked by Lew. How about posting pictures of your bus?

Thumbs up You've Now Been Blessed

Welcome to the group, Scott and Cyndie.
    We need your young blood, so don't go into hiding over that

JIM

It was great to see you at Havasu. Thanks again for coming out, and we hope to see you out in your bus before to long. What happened with surfer Donavan?
    Steve & Rhonda Bennett
    Dana Point, CA
    92 Marathon XL40
    2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
    Owner: California Coach Company, LLC

parksincpp Guest

No pictures yet, I'm not really sure as to how to put them on here.

When you have pictures if you cannot post them ask for help. The computer savvy folks here will walk you through the process or post them for you.

I am not one of the computer savvy, but I can polish slack adjusters.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Scott call me when you are in front of your computer and I will talk you through it. 708 372 7962