Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the friendly welcome!!!!!

parksincpp Guest

Default Thanks for the friendly welcome!!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks for welcoming my family and I to the mini POG rally in Lake Havasu City, AZ. I really enjoyed sitting in on the round table discussion. All the conversations and questions about coaches were interesting.My wife and I have purchased a 1996 Vouge XL45. I work at Prevost-Mira Loma, CA and owning a coach has really opened my eyes to the conversion side and the issues regarding everyday use. We are not quite ready for our maiden voyage as we still have alot to do (paint, interior etc.). But needless to say we are excited to be a Prevost owner and are very excited to find a group of people that are as enthusiastic as we are. Can't wait to travel in style (previous unit was a Lance truck camper). JJ won't know what to think.

Scott Parks

Welcome Scott and Cyndie. It is great to have you. You have a wealth of knowledge which will make for interesting posts I'm sure.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Welcome aboard. I hope you realize that you were sheltered from the real POG because the folks you hung around with were for the most part semi-normal.

I don't think more than a few of them are required to wear the ankle GPS tracking devices.

You certainly dodged a bullet by avoiding the sheep ranchers.

Now that you have outed yourself as being a Prevost man, we expect you will chime in and respond when our discussions turn technical. Like the rest of us you will not be expected to give honest answers, and if you do not know the answer we will accept any answer you make up.

Apart from a lot of clowning around, apart from this group never being able to stay on a single topic beyind maybe three posts, and apart from this group not taking anything seriously except the price of diesel fuel there are among this group folks that actually offer great information and advice on many subjects, including the bus. The problem is you have to guess who they are.

Default Welcome!

Bienvenidos Scott and Cyndie.

It is alway nice to get new members out here in the West. We are a little outnumbered by folks from the East and the South. Not a bad thing, just an animal fact.

It would be nice to know a little more about you and your bus. Is your coach being renovated? What is your position at Prevost? You might not want to answer the last one if you don't want to get inundated with questions. Many (including myself) came here because we needed help with our equipment and then found a great bunch of unselfish folks that are willing to share their knowledge on just about any subject. Just watch out for the 'Animal (sheep) lovers' and a few others that creep around in the night.

Are you wondering if you mis-spent your hundred bucks yet? Don't worry, as one guy that is missing an "H" from his name might say"Enjoy the ride".

Darl

Welcome Scott & Cyndie. It's always nice to have new blood with fresh ideas and knowledge.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Welcome Scott & Cyndie. It's always nice to have new blood with fresh ideas and knowledge. Enjoy the ride!
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

Default Howdy

Nice to see you guys at LHC.. Too bad you couldn't make the bbq/acution, we had a great time.

Look forward to seeing ya'll more in the future.

parksincpp Guest

We are renovating the coach ourselves after a small fire. I am a service technician at Prevost and would be happy to answer any question you might have if I can. I will admit right up front I don't know everything about everything, but will do the best I can. Were looking foward to meeting all who we have not meet in person yet.

Scott

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Did that fire happen before or after you bought it?

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Default "Small?"

Welcome aboard Scott & Cyndie.

Look forward to meeting you in OKC come October. Hope you get those things that won't let you start traveling taken care of by then.

To me a small fire is almost an oxymoron. Hope you didn't get burned or start one of those California style wildfires!