Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: POG / TGO Rally has started

And it would not be a POG Rally without work being done and properly supervised. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

We have to mention Ken Robertson and Rick May from Parliament, they were an amazing help for the Rally. The person "working" in these pictures is Rick, he was suppose to be on the road by this time, but stayed to help Tuga determine what the problem was. ( Blown air bag)

Karen and I would like to thank Andre' & Ann for their hospitality and hard work in making this rally a great one. Also thanks to all the gals who cooked for the pot luck supper; it was delicious. Additional thanks again to Andre & Ann for letting us use their Royale to get online; Karen worked and I read on POG.

Like Andre said it would not be a POG rally without some problems. It was my turn this time with a blown air bag and a front AC control board that failed. Fortunately, I had a spare air bag and a spare AC control board in the spare parts bin. The air bag failure could not have come at a better time or place. We are parked in the rally lot with 50 amp & water and the RV repair shop is across the street. They will change out the air bag tomorrow and we should be on our way home.

A special thanks to Rick May of Parliament Coach & Jim Keller; they replaced the AC control board. Then Rick jacked up my coach and confirmed that the drive axle air bag was done. We are so blessed to have friends like these guys. Thanks again Rick & Jim.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Tuga..........I certainly hope you post this in capital letters on the Newell site. Let those folks know about Parliament and Prevost folks.

If one air bag failed, may we assume you have 7 more ready to pop, or was that one the only one you had not had a chance to replace?

BTW, notice my 10 year projected life of air bags.

We can echo Tuga's remarks. Andre and Ann (Ma ma, too) went all out to make this rally the success that it was. The folks at TGO also went out of their way to give us a very warm welcome.

We're already looking forward to our next visit there.

And we can't say enough about how well our group is supported by Parliament Coach. Thanks to Rick, our front door is now adjusted so that it doesn't need to be slammed each time to close it!

Kudos to everyone who pitched in to make our rally a special event..... even without a launch!!!!

We had a GREAT TIME!!!

I was nice to see everyone and meet some new folks............

Jamie & Debbie
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

The mini rally was great and we appreciate all the efforts from Andre, Ann and Mama. Many thanks to Ken and Rick from Parliament, they're a class act.

Here's a few more pics...

CIMG0050.JPG

CIMG0051.JPG

CIMG0053.JPG

Default TGO/POG Feb 09

Micki and I wish to express our thanks and appreciation to Andre, Ann, and Muma Ducote for all the work, effort, planning, and energy they put in to the Mini Pog Rally at TGO.

We certainly had a good time and enjoyed seeing everyone plus meeting the new to me POG members.

Looking forward to the next one.

A picture for JDUB;

Paul and Janice Horner sporting a bra at TGO. Seems to be the new look!
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

jelmore Guest

Linda and I had such a great time. Glad we made it and really good to meet so many bus people and their rides. Thanks Andre and Anne -- great rally. We're looking forward to the next one. Here are pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimelmo...7613813871130/ (some are not very good, sorry) of those at the Saturday night pot luck. Feel free to leave behind comments. See you all down the road.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Rally Lot

Andre, Ann, and Boss Ducote,

Thank you for being such great hosts!

Andre for checking on us every chance to make sure we were all being taken care of and Ann and the Boss for making Andre look so good.

To Jim Keller for providing the tools from his great collection all neat and tidy in their proper place. What good are they if you can't find them or better yet if you didn't bring them!

To everyone who came to the rally lot to hang out, work on busses, supervise the work, eat, drink and be Merry.

To old friends and new ones. We hope to see you in Oklahoma.

Richard and Barbara Beecher